Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabotage (New Arnie film)

1. Film Sabotage (New Arnie film)

Not thread for Arnie's new movie? You're slacking, TNL.

Arnie looks old.

2. Did anybody see Escape Plan?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Arnie looks old.
    He is old.

Movie looks solid.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Did anybody see Escape Plan?
    I did. It was pretty good, actually.

Arnold actually let his hair go grey for that one...he actually looked less old then than he does now when he insists on dying his hair. Once you reach a certain age it just looks weird.

If this movie doesn't have a theme song by the Beastie Boys I will be disappointed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I did. It was pretty good, actually.

Arnold actually let his hair go grey for that one...he actually looked less old then than he does now when he insists on dying his hair. Once you reach a certain age it just looks weird.
    I really wanted to. My dad and brother were going to see it, we got to the mall and they cancelled the show. We were like WTF? I guess we were the only 3 going to see it, lol.

7. so this is kind of a crappy version of Commando except the team is all douche bags and they don't die before the opening credits?

This is smart. Putting Arnie as the main ass kicking force at this point in his career would be less than believable. He's a dude in charge of a squad full of shitkickers, and I think it's a good idea.

I'll check it out once it hits vidja.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If this movie doesn't have a theme song by the Beastie Boys I will be disappointed.
    MCA died last year.

Someone didn't get the joke.