Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Super Mario Sunshine Thread

1. The Official Super Mario Sunshine Thread

Thank You God...er, Miyamoto

M7 says: Please note that this topic really is officially official, and that any additional Sunshine threads will either be appended to this one, locked, deleted outright or forced to play 32x FMV games. Right. Carry on, then.

2. geez lucas, that's another post you made reguarding anything sexually related.

Silly of me to ask, but do you suffer from "penis-envy"?
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

3. Very cool... nice to see confirmation of Bowser's involvement. And Liquid Mario w/ red eyes & a sword looks badass...

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Andy787 Guest

The Official Super Mario Sunshine Thread.

Well, talk. Bitches.

Andy787 Guest
    I'll start... Is it me, or is Mario's nose akwardly shaped in that pic?

6. Originally posted by Andy787
    I'll start... Is it me, or is Mario's nose akwardly shaped in that pic?
    Nah! It's just the way it catches the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Andy787 Guest
    Man, I love that pic in your sig. For that matter, I just love the whole art direction with this game as far as the colors and sound. It actually sounds like fun!

8. I agree!

Truely this will be the BEST. GAME. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Andy787 Guest
    Well I don't know about that, but it sure as hell with be extremely fun This game is strange in it's graphical style too. In stills, it looks really, really bad, but in motion, it looks absolutely like butter. The moment I saw videos of this game was the moment I started getting anxious for it's release. Not to mention just hearing the music in the game, and of course, all of Mario's good ol' mannerisms.

I am not looking at any more movies or screen shots. I want to be completely surprised next week.