Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS), Persona + Etrian Odyssey = Maze of Life, Carousel of Fun

1. I assume it's to share team presets and possibly use other people's Personamans as guests? That's what it did in EOIV. i don't know, though. I apparently am not up to that!

Aw, man. So much of game happens after the first dungeon. I haven't even unlocked Streetpass yet!

2. You can share your awesome personas.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Oh, I don't have great personmans yet. Maybe later gentlemans.

4. I just want to point out how awesome it is that there's two versions of the battle theme depending on which side you choose:

5. P4 is the superior jam.

6. i'm in the 3rd dungeon with ~ Cute Babies ~
    Donk

7. I just joined forces with the P3 kids and have reached the point of crushing anxiety. This game was so much more manageable than the other Megaten games until that moment. Now I'm overwhelmed by choice and am not having as much fun.

I could have worked through it had the game let me see what fusions I could make with the persona I can buy instead of restricting my tinkering to whatever 15 I happen to have at the moment, but it can't decide if it's a game about resourcefulness and take-what-you-get spontaneity like Dragon Quest V or a game about long term development goals like Bravely Default.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 01 Jan 2015 at 08:58 PM.

8. I'd focus less on seeing every possible persona fusion option available at any given time and more on finding fusions that will allow you to pass on the skills you find useful for each character. If you're early in the game and you don't know what's what, just let it ride until you do. All you need as a safety net is this: Naoto with impure reach and a poison attack. Incubus is a low level persona with impure reach and toxic slice. Naoto has high luck and all-target light/dark instant kills naturally. She can use those for random battles and toxic slice vs foes/bosses.

Game is easy, so don't fret.

9. It's the easiest fusion in any of the SMTs and you can summon anyone back from the beginning, and it's not even punishing if you fuse without any kind of strategy and just go for the ones where you like the way they look. Pick the characters you like best, pick the personas you like best, and just go. I have the highest level Pixie ever and she's so useless and i never have any problem that isn't overcome by switching up everyone else's sub-Personas, even on Hard mode. i just really like pixie since SMT3, okay...
    Donk

10. Also you just need Naoto on your team and you win every single random battle. The instant kill spells are broken good in this one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.