Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS), Persona + Etrian Odyssey = Maze of Life, Carousel of Fun

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Persona-Shadow...+the+labyrinth

Currently number 1 bestseller in 3ds games
    You the man, sir.

Ordered!

2. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVRK39A/

they're going to shut down pre-orders soon so GET IT WHILE YOU CAN
    Donk

3. Hmm, I want this thing, but I always give in to what I want. I'm not sure it's always necessary.

I'm going to run an experiment. I'm going to NOT pre-order, and then see if this is me come November:

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    look at this

if i was a thousandaire i'd have an entire room full of these things
    Ugh, $400. Can't justify that.

5. Atlus has announced the release date for Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will be November 25th.

Last edited by Geo; 22 Jul 2014 at 05:58 PM.

6. this looks like the best video game
    Donk

7. Nintendo announced today that the Persona Q 3DS XL will be coming to North America as a Gamestop exclusive:

In honor of the Nov. 25 launch of the Atlus role-playing game Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, GameStop will be the exclusive retailer for the Persona Q Edition of the Nintendo 3DS hardware. The design evokes the essence of Persona Q with the iconic Grimoire styling on the front – the tome used by the attendants of the Velvet Room and containing information on the many Personas – and the new style of character art represented on the back. It will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99. (The Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth game is sold separately.)
    Last edited by Geo; 10 Sep 2014 at 01:04 PM.

8. Goddammit.

It's so fucking awesome, but there's that whole new 3ds that was just announced that means I shouldn't get that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I want it soooooooo bad
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. hmm, time to pay attention to the gamestop trading page again at CAG.