Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Quantum Break (Xbox One)

1. Xbox 360 II Quantum Break (Xbox One)

Here's the original E3 trailer:

Some extra footage was shown in the Xbox One upcoming game montage as well although most of it still looks like cut scenes rather than gameplay. Recently Polygon had a really good interview with Sam Lake concerning Max Payne, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break which detailed a bit more about the game and the status of Wake. This game is definitely amongst the exclusives I'm really looking forward to so hopefully we'll see more from it during the VGX awards.

2. *crosses fingers* please be good.

3. VGX feature:

We only get little bits of extra gameplay video but it looks pretty impressive so far graphically and seems to be as action heavy as the Max Payne games except with legit time powers.

4. Another update from Remedy/Sam Lake:

They'll be showing more gameplay at Gamescom although it's hard to say whether they'll show another trailer at E3. It's shaping up to be a really nice looking action game so far, it's definitely something Microsoft needed more of.

The inevitable is inevitable.

6. It's going to die on PC?

7. MS's been going the PC route with most of their exclusives so this wouldn't be all that surprising if true.

Doesn't stop it from being an XBO game though so I'll still be playing it on there, I'm just anxious to finally play it since it felt like it was announced forever ago.

I wouldn't get too excited over that Brazilian rating: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/01/...-rating-board/
    The Brazilian rating board is, in particular, well known for getting platforms of its ratings completely wrong: Final Fantasy Type-0 was rated for PS Vita, Tales of Zestiria and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 were rated for the Xbox 360, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgement, and several Halo games were (and still are) all rated for PC.

9. Time will only tell (heh).

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this eventually hit PC in the same way Alan Wake did. But I expect that to be years after the Xbox One release.