Views:	108 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	72964

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388630975656.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	72965

2. I almost bought Gran Turismo 6 because it was under $30.... then I came to my senses. I consider this a haul.

It was nice of your new wife to share her lipstick with you.

4. Which one is the wife?

Korly is.

6. Saturn

last few garage sales went well!

$80 here, was especially pleased with the boxed model 2 and Guardian Heroes especially!

earlier that day, the Orange Lantern of resellers descended upon a huge NES/SNES/N64/some Genesis lot, and i swung this for about $45

finally, caught this last weekend for $40, really happy with Sega Ages and god knows i wasn't gonna pay for Virtual Hydlide any other way, haha

the Year of the Saturn is off to a good start, other deals so far have been forum purchases & a few on ebay but way too many markups there....i went nearly a whole year without seeing anything Saturn on craigslist so getting those last 2 in the last few weeks was awesome!

Nice! Saturn is the best!

Saturn, we hardly knew you. Killed in your prime by inept parents and a metric shit ton of advertising from sony.

9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    the Year of the Saturn is off to a good start, other deals so far have been forum purchases & a few on ebay but way too many markups there....i went nearly a whole year without seeing anything Saturn on craigslist so getting those last 2 in the last few weeks was awesome!
    What type of dog?