Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fan Service in Modern Anime

Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    The Gainax Bounce is 30 years old. You're as like to see a Macross without Itano Circus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Here is an information programme for Americans by the Japanese government to help us understand the concept of girls dressed in kiddie costumes dancing for middle-aged men.
    If this video's purpose was to make me feel sorry for Kana, think she should quit being an idol, enjoy her youth while she still has it, go to school, and should be playing bass in a band instead of being an Akiba idol, it certainly did that!

Seriously, as somebody who does love J-idols more than they probably should, that video reminded me of why I hate the industry—not make it seem more endearing to me.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. The Japanese government funds those videos, but I'm pretty sure the staff is having a ball making them actually satire. Just listen to the ninja girl tour guide here:

The gdgd fairies guy makes these, if that explains anything.

4. Kill La Kill ended today! Now anime can plummet again.

5. don't spoil it! I haven't seen it yet!

6. WRONG, it ended just in time for Ping Pong directed by Masaaki Yuasa NEXT MONTH

AUHHHHHHHH

I sure hope some weeaboo American thing like Crunchy Roll airs it so i don't have to dig around in fansubs

Just kidding. I just want Crunchy Roll to get it so i don't have to deal with anything else BUT I WILL BECAUSE YUAAAAASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Donk

7. Trigger saved anime