View Poll Results: What to do about Biff?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re-ban

9 34.62%
  • Un-ban

15 57.69%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy, and I can't make up my mind

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Biff

1. Biff

($_$)
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Interesting. I'll stay out of this.

Could someone please edit the poll to have an "I'm a fence riding pussy, and I can't make up my mind" option? This is TNL.

4. Verbatim? I thought that's what the Two & a Half Men option was...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I don't make the rules, man.

6. The many threads whining about him have been more obnoxious than he has.
    Not to say that he can't outdo them, and I've no doubt he eventually will.
    But in the meantime, recall who owns the place.
    p.s. it's not you.
    If it bothers you that much, cry for Nick to ban you a few times, and when he ignores that, insert a random string of letters for your password, promptly forget it, and then move on to posting dumb shit on twitter.
    Stuff like, "I'm wearing orange jeans today and feeling #fabulous."

You would look pretty fabulous in orange jeans.

8. Biff is banned for now. Nick has the final say on this but he was permed for excatly what Josh stated before. Now I do recall Nick offering a one-time "Get out of Jail" free card once years ago but as far as I'm aware that isn't happening right now so until Nick says otherwise, Biff isn't welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Could someone please edit the poll to have an "I'm a fence riding pussy, and I can't make up my mind" option? This is TNL.
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Nov 2013 at 10:39 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Thanks. I wasn't able to vote prior.

10. Biff posted here? I didn't see any reported posts. What'd you guys do, just cry about it on the boards and feed his ego? Just report the post or send me a PM. That way, he logs in and sees a banned message instead of logging in and seeing what he wants, which is your attention, particularly entire threads about him.