Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Is...Weird

Shockingly, I have not seen it.

is it on netflix?

stuff like this makes me happy

http://www.viralnova.com/cement-factory/

and to think, people like Diff, Andpoo, and maybe even Yeller (he'd say it, but he wouldn't believe it) would have this space knocked down and used for shitty drywall offices or an applebees.

3. I want to go to there.

4. Cool. Road trip!

5. Save her from her wicked little town.

6. Just had an older gentleman in here, he was kinda crazy! The first tip off was that he's "been looking for Bubsy 1 & 2 for the Genesis everywhere" and couldn't find it. I don't dispute finding them both at once would be hard or whatever, but..why would you want them? Of course I had them. So then he hits me with "I'm also looking for Battletanx for the PS2." Before I could say a word he blurted "I had it before, I know it exists." So obviously he's been told before that the game doesn't exist. I learned long ago it's best to just let people live in their fantasy, so I say sorry, I don't have it. This is where it gets weird. He says, "Well, you did have the two games I really wanted, so maybe I'll mention you in one of the magazines I write for. That's right, I write for game magazines." Text cannot impart tone, but imagine how someone speaks when they think that what they are about to tell you is going. to. blow. your. mind. Then crank it up to 11.
    So I said, "Oh yeah? I sort of internet know a few people who write for mags, who have you written for?"
    "Run Magazine."
    "Oh, that's nice." I've never fucking heard of Run Magazine, but whatever. (Internet tells me it folded YEARS ago.)
    He then mentioned how Andy, you know, from Game Informer? keeps asking him to write for the mag, but he won't. Not until they run an article detailing how to swap the hard drive in the PS4, because he got a 3 gig (I'm sure he meant Terabyte, but the dude said gig) HDD for $75.

So be on the lookout, Doc Brown here might go back in time and mention me in a mag all about 8 bit computers.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 18 Oct 2014 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name
    So be on the lookout, Doc Brown here might go back in time and mention me in a mag all about 8 bit computers.

8. I was hoping there would be closure on the Hedwig saga.

9. Oh, I closed on the Hedwig saga.
    I did not close on the Hedwig saga. Since the flea closed, I've no reason to go to Buffalo anymore! Ours was a love that just wasn't meant to be.

10. SSIN