Thread: Mass Effect 4

1. Mass Effect 4

No real info, but it's alive and playable. From Aaryn Flynn's Twitter:
    Great time playing the next Mass Effect game in Montreal. Ambitious. Beautiful. Fresh but recognizable. And fun!
    What we know so far: It's not a direct sequel, there's no Shepard, it's running on the Frostbite 3 engine (so is Dragon Age 3), and more information will be released in 2014 so likely a 2015 release date.

2. Unfortunately it's a Wii exclusive.

3. With only waggle controls.

4. ... and downloadable only, so it's not transferable.

5. It'll run on a great looking engine so graphics will rock, not sure if Bioware will pull this off as well as it has the previous Mass Effect games given how many people left the company but there's always hope I guess.
    Last edited by Will; 24 Dec 2013 at 04:36 PM.

6. I gotta say, I was worried about the reboot. Seemed all Uncharted wannabe crap. But we got that, plus some good Metroid/Arkham Asylum style exploration. Can't wait to see what this is about

7. Dear, I'm afraid you're confusing Mass Effect with Tomb Raider. That's not how this place works.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.