Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2636383940414244 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2014 (Goals of Your Mind)

So far for me it's Xbone for a lot of exclusives vs. PS4 for P5.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. D4 has a big Microsoft Game Studios logo at the start so I'm thinking the only chance for a port is PC.

3. Well shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    D4 has a big Microsoft Game Studios logo at the start so I'm thinking the only chance for a port is PC.
    Works for me. I wish there were any hope of getting Bloodborne and Uncharted on PC and ending this console nonsense all together.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    So far for me it's Xbone for a lot of exclusives vs. PS4 for P5.
    P5 wins.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I would have probably said the same thing before I played Persona 4.

7. Persona 4 really is the most overrated game in Earth's history, over things like Ocarina of Time, cricket and soccer

8. I dunno, nobody even rates cricket.

I'm slogging through Persona 4 still. It hit an upswing where it was looking ok, then that passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I loved Persona 4, but it's not hard to see why it wouldn't be for everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. The characters are likeable (outside of the constant, grating honorifics), but the sense of progression is janky at best, the grinding fights are repetitive and I'm sick to death of that same battle music.

But hey! Fishing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!