Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearl Pink 3DS with Pokemon X

Pearl Pink 3DS with Pokemon X

(Disclaimer: This is Razor Ramon under Josh's name because I have no idea what my password is.)

I'm selling my 3DS (it's a pretty pink!) with Pokémon X for $140 BIN. Both are practically new since I only bought them around mid-November, played Pokémon a little while, and stopped all together. Figured one of you may want it and I hope someone does.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3DS-Pearl-Pink-Handheld-System-NTSC-Pokemon-X-/151203431741?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

You can post here if you want it and I'm sure I'll be by again to check. If not you can just send me an e-mail at raz0rw0rk@gmail.com if you're so inclined.

Thanks!

2. Does This System?

How bored are you at work, Paul?

4. obviously, quite!

While you're there, purchase this. If you want I'll knock off $25 since you've helped me out in the past before. You can flip it for more with your savvy selling abilities.

6. Hey Razor, this an XL or a regular 3DS? Answered my own question by actually reading the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I sell the systems for 120 and the game for 30.
    Not much profit there.
    But it's not like I'd be sitting on it long.
    If you'll do $115 shipped, I'll take it. Let me know.
    If you want to wait to see if the auction works out for you, that's cool too. I'm not going anywhere.

Justin, this is a normal 3DS. It's fine in my hands but you're a fucking bear so I don't know if you're going to be comfortable playing it. I think you would be, but who knows.

Paul, I'll keep that in mind. I can totally do $115 but I'm going to see if I can get enough to cover this SSD my PC needs to not suck asshole.

9. I've got a regular one kicking around, it is like playing one of those wristwatch LCD games. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

[0x1a970000, 0x1ab00000, 0x27570000>
    [rdpclip.exe, "iostatZd15.1"]

you copied a large amount of data onto the clipboard ...Do you want to save this data on the clipboard?

User ID: 35850666 Korea
    User ID: 36689081 Korea
    User ID: 33951304 Kazak
    User ID: 36809983 Kazak

N.C.S. logo.jpg

//SECRET
    CSharePoint012USNCSSAD_Wrkc9inet-N-7339.tx​t
    REMINDERS —— NOTES
    Sensitivity Level

Action Code

Team 5.A/
    SITE
    Location of official Agency folder
    None NPRC
    Team Contact
    Sheila

CHECKLIST

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.