Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy Gamers Club

1. That's the price I paid! Twice (one for me and one for my chick)!

I'm a little tempted to add on two years, since I am getting Bayonetta 2 there this week anyway, but I'm already good through early 2016, and who knows if the company will exist into 2018.

3. Just checked, We are good until March, 2017 (had renewed the mag sub shortly before it folded, so the time was added onto this).
    I see no reason to add more time. Based on how it's been the past year, there should be plenty of opportunities to cheaply re-up as the deadline approaches.

Just FYI, this isn't a sale for this week, it starts the 26th. So might have to wait a couple days for Bayonetta to do this.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Whoops. Good catch.

6. Helluva deal. They take the 20% off the game too. So it was $82 for Bayonetta 2 and GCU.

7. This deal just keeps getting better and better.

Today's "Deal of the Day" is a $3 no-contract Virgin PayGo phone.

They were out of those at my local Best Buy, but I was able to find some $7 Net10 Sim Activation Kits that worked with this promotion.

So basically a I paid $15 for a 4-year membership. Fuckin' A.

At that price, you'd basically have to not buy physical games or not have a BBY near you to not have it pay for itself easily.

9. I ended up buying it, though I have to wait till Tuesday to pick it up since the store by me is out of stock. I figured for this cheap I would try it, but the Best Buy by me is fucking terrible. Nobody gives a shit, stuff never gets put out, hell it'll be a miracle if this order i s there or ready by Tuesday.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.