Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Buy Gamers Club

1. Out of stock... of Gamer's Club memberships?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. That's what the website said.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

It is a physical card that they can run out of. Might as well do in store pickup, they need to be activated in store anyway.

4. Yeah that's what I did since it said it can't ship to you, did it for an in store pick up on Tuesday hopefully.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Looks like the 2 year subscription for this is dropping down to $30 starting this Sunday. I'm definitely picking that up.

Good for today only- lots of 3DS games are buy 1, get 1 50% off. A lot of first party games, not so much on third party. GCU discount also applies.

If you do the purchase online and have GCU, it takes 50% off then 20% off the original price, so you're getting more off. 2 $40 games comes out to 43.99 before tax online. Supposedly in store the math is done correctly, so order online for store pickup if you want things today.

Good deal if you've been waiting to get some first party stuff. Xenogears, LBW, all pokemons, SSB, etc.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

7. It's Xenoblade, gosh!

D'ohhhh
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

I got my daughter Pokemon Omega Ruby and X. I'm just going to put them away for Christmas, but there's little chance that price will be beat.