View Poll Results: How do you hold a mug?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fingers through the handle.

15 62.50%
  • By the handle.

7 29.17%
  • Some other way (probably like an asshole)

1 4.17%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy, and can't make up my mind.

1 4.17%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: TNL Poll: How Do You Hold a Mug?

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    There's exceptions to anything, but I'm sticking with "extremely cold beer is usually masking shitiness".
    I'm not disagreeing with that in the general, but there are some really great other beers out there that would be a shame not drink at the appropriate temperature.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. When was beer invented?
    When were refrigerators and ice makers invented?

Beer was always meant to be piss warm.

3. Beer was meant to be drank at 98.6°F, the average cellar temperature of it's native Saudi Arabian hut.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I'm not sure but I sure do spill a fucking lot.

Does anybody dabble in homebrewing? Just finished my last IPA last night. It was awesome.

5. TNL Poll: How Do You Hold a Mug?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Yeller speaks the truth. This reminds me of an article I read about using blue food coloring on your tongue to physically determine the depth of your palate. Basically a "Super taster" test. I shared it with all the QA guys at flying dog and they were all too chickenshit to take it.
    The whole staff did that a while back. 1 in 5 were super tasters. Right in line with the science. I was one of 3.

We served all our beers with a pint glass and the original container. The customer was always asked if they would prefer chilled or room temp for the glass.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    When was beer invented?
    When were refrigerators and ice makers invented?

Beer was always meant to be piss warm.
    What's this "meant to" shit?

You do know there is cold fermented beer? It's not as old as warm fermented, but yeah. I understand that the temperature it's fermented at doesn't need to be the temperature it's served at; but that's the tradition.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I was just (poorly) summarizing a conversation between Dream and Hob Gadling.

8. Beer was originally made by Sumerians (well, ale).