Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick & Morty

1. Rick & Morty

Rick and Morty is a weird beast, but after four episodes I decided that I like it. If you don't know, it's a show created by Dan Harmon of Community fame, and Justin Roiland, the voice of most of the characters on the show. It's like they took the most central characters of Back to the Future and turned it into a weekly weird science adventure. I can probably save you a lot of time and just link the show's Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty

It has an art style that reminds me somewhat of Superjail, and the writing is pretty clever. The Pilot kind of swerves here and there but the subsequent episodes have been pretty good. The voice cast and guest voice cast are pretty well-known and talented. The best part is that they upload their new episodes to Youtube every week, the latest of which I've posted below.

I encourage you to give it a watch before it is almost assuredly cancelled forever after one season.

I have seen the first three episodes. I quite like it. I didn't know it was on youtube. Hopefully that ease of access for people will help its exposure.

3. House of Cosbys with a budget, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. This show is awesome. Yay Dan Harmon! The new season of Community is shaping up nicely too.

5. New episode is up. It's good!

Finch showed me this earlier...

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Yeah there's a few of those. The earliest one was from 2006 and involved Marty licking Doc's balls for various reasons. These were made by Justin Roiland himself IIRC. Not exactly amazing are they.

8. Incredible.