Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rick & Morty

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    That continuity at the end wow.
    Took me the fuck by surprise. I was completely expecting them to never mention that again.

Though the concept presented makes me really uncomfortable, I'm pretty excited to see where they're driving this dimension-hopping train next. I just hope they don't focus too much on plot and forget to make jokes like The Venture Bros. started to do.

2. Hopefully they don't take 4 years to write 10 episodes like The Venture Bros. guys started to do too.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Anyone catch the episode from last night? Probably one of my favorite from the season, behind maybe the Meeseeks and the Concentrated Dark Matter episode.

4. That episode was Rickdiculous. I love seeing this show get progressively more bonkers as time goes on.

5. This show has overtaken Venture Bros as the best thing to ever be on Adult Swim.

It's just too good.

6. I don't know. VB has the time-tested pedigree. Let me just put it this way: This show could tag out for 1 year, let VB take over, and then vice-versa for years and years and I'd be just the happiest.

7. See I disagree on VB having the time-tested pedigree. VB isn't the show it was when it started, and for me that's not a good thing. I hope that kind of change doesn't happen here.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. You mean VB is mostly better than what it used to be? Just my opinion, of course, but if a long-running series doesn't change things up from time to time it starts to get stale. Each season puts them in a different place in their lives and I like it that way.

9. That's fine for them to be in different places in their lives, but the show went from being a parody/satire to taking it's self way too seriously and being something else entirely.
    Where I play