Thread: Art Cover - chains

1. Art Cover - chains

My first post ever here, alll i have been doing was coming in and look around, this art is originally drawn by me, for the story, I ll be working with Blue Silver (now NJ). I would like to know what readers would expect to see for a story which has a cover like this. I mean a first cover like this. Now then I expect dAMON to critic all he CAN then!!!

Link is http://www.geocities.com/room882002/...c/testcovr.jpg
    'nisi dominus fustra'

2. Welcome aboard! We could always use new artists here.
    Anyway, pretty nice work. A bit on the freaky side. For a first cover, I would think that this show has something ot do with a woman of some sort who has been captured. Or a hentai comic.
    Hope you stick around!

3. You know, Wildcat, the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was 'hentai', but I didn't feel like acting the smartaleck.

4. hmmm..

hmm....even BlueSilver sez it dat way. Reminds him of bondage...then again. OK OK looks like I have to make more promotional art before using this art...it's not Hen*** actually, btw if u guys didn't notice it...its a guy an not a female (my gawd...i must had accidentally drawn a bishounen.. :jest: nevermind then, it was a good response. So I ll share more info, Its a guy, who lurvs to where such fashion... rag jeans and bare tops, long hair (duh) thats all i can reveal now. TQ
    'nisi dominus fustra'

5. I knew it was a guy, actually.

6. It's a guy eh. Then it's a guy who's been captured then.

7. You want me to crit you?!You want me to crit you?!!You can't handle it,boy!!

j/k!!

Umm.better work on the anatomy i guess.And the head could be improved.

(If it was woman,i'd be great!!)
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!