Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse/Survival Weirdos

1. Size Queen? Nah. Size Monarchy over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. The Michael Ruppert death got me thinking about the apocalypse and how rather than nuclear fallout or meteors, it will most likely be wars and the dying off of billions as oil ends and no one prepared for it.

In a Easter talk with my dear old dad over the subject, we decided bunkers, rationing and gun hordes were silly. You do need to stock up on guns, but as a hunting tool rather than defense, then stock up on seeds, and the best offense would be to trek off into a remote wilderness and live like a mountain man until the madness ends.

I kind of think we should do that anyway. Be conservative and burn as little energy as possible.

I also wondered what the planet's input and output of energy was.

Here is a wiki article on that very thought: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_energy_consumption

Discuss.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quick, somebody form AVALANCHE.

The world's dyin, No One!

You need guns to shoot the people that try to steal your seeds.

I'm not really sure I'd want to survive an actual apocalypse scenario. I mean, I barely want to stick around as it is now.

7. 1-800-273-TALK is there if you need it.

Probably not after the apocalypse though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Apr 2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm not really sure I'd want to survive an actual apocalypse scenario. I mean, I barely want to stick around as it is now.
    I would want to do it simply because the odds would be against me. That's a good enough reason to do anything.

If anyone needs gift ideas for these people, Amazon has graciously set up a Zombie Protection Store.

Their heart is in the right place, but I see no shotguns.