Page 1 of 38 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - February, 2014

This Month's Haul - February, 2014

Steam Weekend and Daily Sale Haul:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection - $11.99
    Guacamelee! Gold Edition - $3.74

2. I got Saturday Morning RPG from Steam.

3. Just a heads up, Big Lots is clearing out the games they have for 50% off. Nothing outstanding, but Ive picked up Wii Resident Evil 1, 4, ivy the kiwi and 3DS shinobi for $5.

4. Big Lots has video games?

The one time I was there they had something like 7 different items in the whole store

5. They usually have nothing interesting. Probably lyrics explains why they're clearing them out!

Though, I would like Ivy the Kiwi...

6. They have a lot of dumb games like gta iv, saints row 3, ufc 3 , mortal kombat, midnight club, various need4speed and such for $10. Stuff Im sure yall dont want, but are good $20 sellers for me.
    I did get a mario galaxy for $10 as well. Sad that theres only one. Ive about blown through all the ones i was getting from Sears for $7.

I may have to check that out. I'd be all about REmake for $10 or less, since that's one less reason to have a GC/Wii hooked up with it then being Wii U compatible.

edit: Speaking of that, where the hell is the GC VC we heard about prior to Wii U launch? I needs me some upscaled F-Zero GX.

8. Xbox One
    12 month Live Gold subscription

I was hard pressed to find a game I wanted at this moment so I didn't buy one. Might just wait until Titanfall
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. Finally found a copy of Samurai Shodown Anthology (Wii). I forgot how awesome SS1-4 is. I played VI for a little bit, other than the low res character over higher res background, the game seems as good as the old ones. SNK kept their tradition of super cheap boss, I need to figure out a cheat to beat him.

Pce haul! Mostly random cheap things I got from eBay. Got Deep Blue, Sidearms Special and Art of Fighting. I'm particularly excited about Sidearms, I didn't think is be able to find a cheap copy, and the special mode is much better than the hucard version.