Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Drakengard 3: ☆Gardendrak☆ TUTURU

my head hurts trying to understand why square of all people is giving this such a limited release. Who does this? What the fuck!?!

2. Honestly i don't understand why they're releasing it at all, or at least why they're bothering to hire competent voice actors for it
    Donk

3. $50 for a DLC-only game is $50 I won't be spending. I'd have been interested to pick it up retail, but not through SE's store as the only option.

James

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    $50 for a DLC-only game is $50 I won't be spending. I'd have been interested to pick it up retail, but not through SE's store as the only option.
    Complete agreement. If they puled a Namco and used Amazon as well, I would have been on this faster than you could say "Cool Japan".

Never again, Digital River. I mean it.

EVER.

5. Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    This thing is like a miracle birth from a menopausal 50 year old drug addict. Nobody expected it, nobody wants it, and I'm pretty sure everything about the process of making, ordering, and playing this will be absolutely terrible.
    best post ever

6. I've played some pretty good miracle babies.

7. Yeah fuck this game. Not even interested in dealing with anything thru Digital River.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. LE and PSVFFX/X2HD ordered.
    They wanted $13 damn dollars for shipping the LE. So the add on was sort of worth it.
    (free shipping on over $100.)

Oh, good idea.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Oh, good idea.