Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drakengard 3: ☆Gardendrak☆ TUTURU

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    LE and PSVFFX/X2HD ordered.
    They wanted $13 damn dollars for shipping the LE. So the add on was sort of worth it.
    (free shipping on over $100.)
    How is the Vita port of FFX/X2? I am interested but if it is BS I'll just get the Triple version.

I'm actually about to get both the CE of Drak 3 and CE of FF X/X2 HD IF SQUARE WILL RE-EMAIL ME MY PASSWORD FROM 5 YEARS AGO

is there any reason to get the CE of X/X2 ? the best I can tell is that I get some lithographs I don't care about and a nice OST blu ray that that will play music and images while I do the laundry.

That is probably not worth $40 more.

This is why I try to not buy games at release. There is this 12 year old nerd in me that NEEDS ALL OF THE GAMES AND THE BEST GAMES IN THE BEST CONDITION.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm actually about to get both the CE of Drak 3 and CE of FF X/X2 HD IF SQUARE WILL RE-EMAIL ME MY PASSWORD FROM 5 YEARS AGO
    Lol. Digital River customer service.

I'm tempted to drop the $100+ to get this stupid CE to Canada. But then I recall that I'm dealing with Digital River and that I don't even like Drakengard that much in the first place. Hopefully I can hold out until those stupid stupid timed pre-order things expire, then the feeling will pass because I won't be able to get The Whole Experience.

5. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=660

:O 8-4 is localizing it!!! (that's who localized Nier as well! 8-4 is the best)
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=660

:O 8-4 is localizing it!!! (that's who localized Nier as well! 8-4 is the best)
    Guess that means it's time to update my PS3 to 500 Desubytes. Not a chance I'm buying a physical copy through Digital River!

ChaoofDrink: Take a shot every time he complains about Digital River.

7. I'm almost tempted to order a copy of the regular version but life says no, it's got better use for my money. Stupid world filled with awesome stuff that makes every day so much better than it would otherwise be...

James

And still no password

Thanks oboma.

9. Every other game should just cancel their pre-order bonuses, competition's over, we have a winner.

There's no beating A Giant Baby Hat for your Dragon.

10. So I either have o preorders, 1 preorder, or 2 preorders.
    Sure would be helpful if they'd send an order confirmation...