Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Drakengard 3: ☆Gardendrak☆ TUTURU

1. The first Drakengard's story is Nier-levels of fucked up and grim if you can stomach the subpar gameplay. One of the bleakest games I've ever played, actually.

The second isn't particularly memorable.

2. I find this funny considering how much more expensive it is. Must be one of those "low print run" titles.

Maybe that's why Square passed it on to Ubi to publish stateside.

3. i beat Jankengard ending D yesterday and i loved all but three out of the 30-35 hours i played of it, those being where i had to grind to get the all weapons requirement. I like it as much as Nier, maybe a little bit more just because the release was so unlikely. Most people probably won't like it as much as i did
    If you want the most out of it you have to read all of the little stories about the characters that were in the little red book (also on SE's drakengard site) and you have to go to ending D and beat the final boss for yourself, but tell me when you do because there's a video that'll help. It's really close to being impossible otherwise, just because of some real asshole trickery at the very end of it, and even difficult with it. It's the most difficult boss i have ever. had to fight. And you need to be in that state of near panic attack as the credits roll to get the full effect.
    Donk

Is the story faced up like nier?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah, but in a different way. It's almost like an extreme parody of itself for like half the game
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't think Yoko Taro (the director responsible for Drakengard and Nier) is capable of making anything but grim, depressing games.

This is rad so far.