Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Drakengard 3: ☆Gardendrak☆ TUTURU

I want to punch them in the fucking dick for making me miss out on the collectors edition. Fucking horrible website

2. Dude, I've been warning everybody to the point of irritation. Why would you give Digital River money for ANYTHING?

I want to support this being on Amazon. Is this game as Jankanese as I dream it is?

3. from what i hear, it has the jankest knees imaginable
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    This thing is like a miracle birth from a menopausal 50 year old drug addict. Nobody expected it, nobody wants it, and I'm pretty sure everything about the process of making, ordering, and playing this will be absolutely terrible.
    http://gawker.com/florida-woman-on-c...ium=socialflow

She named it Drakengard.

5. Excuse me George, you weren't supposed to bump this for a while so SOMEONE wouldn't notice SOMETHING

*Ahem* So. Um. they reopened orders for the LE a few weeks ago but it looks like they're out again
    Donk

6. Dont take it personally Finch. There are problems at home.

7. i got this game 3 days before the release date (thanks digital river!) and it's ~ gloriously awful ~ . It's ugly as hell, the gameplay is shallow and despite looking like an upresed PS2 game (an ugly upresed PS2 game), it chugs and tears and falls to a frame by frame rate at inopportune times.

Even with that, it's actually fun to play. When it's not grinding to a halt, the main character Zero moves swiftly, and dodging and killin', all while matted in crusty blood just in case you're thinking it, they already beat you to that one, it's pretty satisfying. The dialog is really well-written, thanks to the 8-4 localization, and true to Cavia and Access Games pedigree, you don't know if the creators are partially just fucking with you or if the game is really just plagued with problems.

Worth finding a Let's Play where people don't goddamn talk over everything if you're a little interested, worth playing if you're really really interested, worth walking away if you're just going to be a donk about it (◡ ᴗ ◡ ✿)

There is also this really great Yoko Taro interview to go with it

Donk

8. I want to try it.

9. I got it because of how ridiculous Nier was, not because it's Drakengard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Did you guys get any of the silly DLC?

$5 for moonspeak here! Step right up!

Someone tell me why this box has a blue band on it. My PS3 shelf is starting to look like a bunch of flattened VHSes at this point. Cohesion, Sony! C'mon!