Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4353555657

Thread: 2014 NFL Free Agency, Draft, and Offseason Thread

1. Welker suspended for 4 games thanks to PEDs
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. I think this is the first time in history a guy is going to be thankful for a suspension.

3. What a shitty day. He was certainly one of Purdue's most beloved alumni, along with Neil Armstrong and Orville Redenbacher. A lot of people don't know that he was a three-time All American and a National Champion as a player.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ __

Last edited by tedibear; 19 Mar 2015 at 03:53 AM.

4. lol

Wooden comes from the grave

5. Bears trade Marshall to the Jets for a 5th round pick. Probably going to force Cutler on them.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

The Patriots actually have offensive talent in their division for the first time since they've been a non-useless franchise.

7. And now Reggie Wayne is done. Colts really hate aging stars.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

That moves makes sense though. He wasn't a big part of that team last year and makes too much money for that production.

9. Well of course. But sometimes you kind of want to see these guys finish where they start for once.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

I completely agree with that. It's a lot easier to be objective when it's not your team. I remain irritated about Gooden, Strawberry, Reyes, Emmitt, Ware, Niedermayer, Brodeur, etc. They're tier 2 guys to me now behind Wright (assuming he retires a Met), Aikman, Irvin, Witten (assumption again), Elias, etc.