Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021 LastLast

Thread: True Detective

1. I like Ali a lot, but season 2 was pretty bad.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. eehhhhh look like he does horror-y junk, but we'll see. I'm still excited for this show. I find myself thinking of the ending to season 2 often.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Green Room and Blue Ruin were fucking amazing actually.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. worth watching? I haven't seen either.

6. Yes, Blue Ruin is the better of the two (and is really more of a Crime thriller, not horror) but Green Room is still good and stars a Nazi Patrick Stewart.

7. You have me intrigued with both those concepts, as i love crime thrillers and nazi patrick stewart.

8. The first season was by far the best. I waited for a second, and a little disappointed. Maybe our expectations were too high.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    eehhhhh look like he does horror-y junk, but we'll see. I'm still excited for this show. I find myself thinking of the ending to season 2 often.
    Season 2 worth watching, then? I couldn't get past the first few episodes. Spoiled from season 1, I suppose.

10. I don’t think it was anywhere near as bad as people said it was. No, it’s not as original and exceptional as season one, but it’s a memorable season all the same. And I still find myself thinking of the end of season 2 often, it really made an impact on me. The ending of 2 made a bigger impact on me than the ending of 1.