Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Also, was CHIPS' girlfriend the same Mexican girl who went missing and left her job at the meditation retreat?
    Read somewhere that the waitress with the scar at the bar could be her.

I'd say the racist remark SSJN mentioned applies with that guess too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. i just watched this and saw a bunch of backlash about it online. Seemed ok to me if not alittle melodramatic. Lots of setup.

I don't expect the intrigue of the first season though.

3. Wayyyyy hard act to follow, that first season. Looking forward to catching this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. well now...
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Yeah. Whaaaaaaaat really. It's Ep2 and they already pulled a Game of Thrones OMG.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Ballsy.

7. Hell, there aint no way Lt. Mustache is dead. Too much setup and background to knock him off two episodes into the season. I was more shocked that HBO showed some straight up double penetration action. Ballsy. Also, that car at Casper's Hollywood house was the same one from episode one right? The one that his body was riding in the back seat the whole time?

8. Same car, same bird head.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    same bird head.
    Did we see the bird head in episode 1? It was obviously the one mask missing from the wall of animal heads, but I don't recall seeing it in the first episode. I did notice a very similar bird head hanging in Casper's therapists office.

10. It was in the car.