Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I like this season more than the first one so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. I'm almost there with Diff.
    First season looked intriguing as hell and had actors I cared about seeing.
    This one started from 30 yards back and has managed to catch up and in some cases overtake the first season (maybe birdman isn't as head scratch inducing as the yellow king was, but we're only 2 episodes in, and the yellow king ended up being the biggest cock tease that failed to deliver since the last season of Lost).

3. Wha? Yall crazy. Only two episodes into this season, and you're making judgements. Maybe I just have a soft spot for the first season since I grew up in Lake Charles, but theres no way season 2 is already better. Not yet at least.

4. Yes, I'm making judgments. It's not like there isn't time for this to fall apart. There certainly is. But the first season had a whole lot going for it and this season a whole lot going against it and it has certainly delivered so far.

5. Fair enough.

Does anybody else have trouble hearing the dialog on this? Episode 2 was really bad, I had to turn subtitles on.

6. I'm not making judgements. Just evaluating my personal feelings. I like the characters and I like the setup so far. I just like it more.

7. Rachel McAdams is very pretty.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Why is Kingpin in this? Vaughns character is exactly the same as Kingpin in Netflix Daredevil.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Who the fuck is Stan?

10. hahahah he's nobody, i think that's the joke.

http://imgur.com/yCvj9lo this was a funny little thing i noticed in the background, i guess others did too, because they pointed out it was a pic of this:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8Lexs0xQuh...-wallpaper.jpg

Vince Vaughn is going to advance in outbursts until in the final episode where he obtains an Atomic Bomb and destroys southern california.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread