Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst (360)

1. Xbox 360 II Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst (360)

Link at Siliconera: Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst will include the first game

The release date is 4/24. If you order the LE, there's an arranged soundtrack CD by Jake "Virt" Kaufman, a Famitsu Xbox 360 magazine featuring interviews with the BS team, and a code to download the original BS on XBL.

It's "fine-tuned for genre fans and newcomers" with a novice-friendly Version B. There will be a new Union Burst system and a Caravan mode as well. I'm not sure if this is a "Black Label" or a true sequel.

Will preorder this when AmiAmi gets it listed. Hopefully it'll be region-free like the original.

2. Wow, Virt of WayForward and Dickhand fame? Is there some link between him and Japanese bullet hell that I don't know about? That seems crazy out of left field to me.

3. I think they're just putting two random buzz words together and slapping them on as the title.

I might check this out if it's region free though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Wow, Virt of WayForward and Dickhand fame? Is there some link between him and Japanese bullet hell that I don't know about? That seems crazy out of left field to me.
    He worked with Cave on the DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label physical release's Ketsui-themed arrange mode, actually.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label physical release's Ketsui-themed arrange mode
    This is a brilliant bunch of gobbledygook.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. isn't it? I thought it was pretty funny as I typed it up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    He worked with Cave on the DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label physical release's Ketsui-themed arrange mode, actually.
    That shit is delicious- both Daifukketsui/KetsuiPachi AND the soundtrack. Seeing a blizzard of "10" chips fill the screen is priceless.

Thanks to Sinmoon for this replay.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Wow, Virt of WayForward and Dickhand fame? Is there some link between him and Japanese bullet hell that I don't know about? That seems crazy out of left field to me.
    He's a freelancer, he gets around. He's remixed a lot of Japanese games too. His Dragon Spirit 70s rock remix is the stuff of legend.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 19 Feb 2014 at 07:00 PM.

9. Double post that I can't delete in Tapatalk.

10. It's now delayed, with no new release date announced. Damn it.