Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel Diver: Sub-Wars with a Sub Sandwich and a Submarine and Tutturu☆

1. Steel Diver: Sub-Wars with a Sub Sandwich and a Submarine and Tutturu☆

Maybe the first one was bad (i never even played it), but Sub Wars is a fun game. I've yet to even play it online because i'm afraid i'll mess up. It is a fps and one of those weird games i like at the same time. Such a thing. It's free to play, but not like "We expect you to eventually pay for this if you're not just playing out of pure horrible compulsion" f2p, like actually a demo that you can play for a while and throw 10 bucks at if you like it

Did you play it?

if y, then i like you

if n, then i hate you
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust
    No, lawl. this looks like shit. lawl.
    Donk

3. The Hunt for Blue November.

I will give it a shot.

4. it has morse code chat and Peppy Hare. Not to be missed
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    No, lawl. this looks like shit. lawl.
    yep

6. i knew it
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Maybe the first one was bad (i never even played it
    Play it, it's actually quite good. I think it was judged extra harshly because it was the only new IP (from what I remember) for the 3DS launch.

8. Some people seem to like it, and i've read a few more complaining that it just should've been a less expensive game like this instead of a full-priced retail release. I'll pick it up next time i see it for cheap (which it usually is).

I really enjoy Sub Wars though.
    Donk

9. You were right, NeoZeedeater! The first Steel Diver game is pretty interesting. I love the visuals and how the submarines are actually cumbersome beasts instead of underwater spaceships. I wish i got Steel Diver instead of stupid Pilot Wings Resort, since i would've never gotten that Tom Clancy thing without several people yelling about how it's actually good anyway.
    Donk

10. I feel like Steel Diver was well-liked, but it was a rather thin game for the $40 asking price.