Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Four (Reboot)

1. Fox can't go bankrupt fast enough. Won't happen, but a dream's a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Set pics have leaked of the new Doctor Doom...and THEY FUCKED HIM UP AGAIN! FFUUUCCKCKKKKKK
    [Image removed at the request of 20th Century Fox.]

Is it so hard? Sideshow Collectibles seems to have no problem making an awesome and realistic IRL Doom. I mean, this is how the fucking guy should look. Assholes.

Expectations for this movie are now in the toilet.
    I don't understand how FOX can fuck up Doom's look twice, especially with the Iron Man movies out that make armor look good.

They had good elements of the comic designs in the first two Tim Story FF movies but it's like they just gave up halfway through on both of those. Now with this I can't even make out what it's supposed to be because it barely resembles Dr. Doom unless this is going for a proto look before he gets full armor.
    Last edited by Nick; 09 Apr 2015 at 08:05 PM.

He looks like a Fremen. The spice must flow.

4. Also, his comic backstory is so unique. He's the child of gypsies who rose up to become the regal ruler of a European country, enjoys diplomatic immunity in the U.S., is a master of both technology and magic...the list goes on and on as to why he's one of the best Marvel bad guys ever. I don't understand why someone would brush all that aside and make him an evil businessman or grouchy blogger. Buncha slack-jawed faggots up in here.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Evil Iron Man minus charm plus bravado and BOLD DECLARATIONS.

Name:  DoomSeaHorn3.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  51.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. lol @ TOOT!

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. holy shit toot

8. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/69658

Not confirmed, but this appears to be the final synopsis.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy. (C) Fox

9. Ewww.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Other than replacing "space/cosmic rays" with "alternate dimension," it sounds like the comic plot.

The movie will still suck ass, however.