Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 5 OFFICIAL THREAD (PS3, PS4)

1. lmao

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post

This is still funny though.

3. Get hyped.

My local spot got this way early, it's really damn good. All the flavor of Persona with a lot of lessons they picked up making Tokyo Mirage Sessions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hero; 23 Mar 2017 at 01:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. I've been hyped
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Fuck... I should try my local spot. That's like 2 weeks early though, yeah?

6. Yeah, usually my spot gets it a few days early. This is unreal.

7. So the beginning is slow. Lots of story stuff, which means all the life sim stuff is on rails and few fights.

When things pick up an hour or so in, you learn that earning Personas is strictly through the SMT style 'talk' dialogue, which you can only get during a Hold-Up, when all enemies are stunned. This means it makes a little more sense to kill off what you can for xp and save the one you want for last.

8. Is it as fucking horrific as Persona 4's first 600 hours? Or at least it felt like 600 hours.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Is it as fucking horrific as Persona 4's first 600 hours? Or at least it felt like 600 hours.
    Nooooo? I remember liking Persona 4 a lot, so I don't know what made the start so bad for you.

However, 5 does start on a very set path for the first few hours, but at least gets you fighting and introduced to Persona farming, fusing, etc. within that time frame too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.