Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021 LastLast

Thread: Persona 5 OFFICIAL THREAD (PS3, PS4)

1. I played like 7 hours straight.

I like that the music has a lot of not vocal tracks and the ones that are vocal aren't festering ear worms. I like just about everything about P5 way more than P3 or P4.
    Donk

2. 4 still has my favorite characters/story/setting, but 5 has so many "quality of life" improvements it's hard to imagine going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. 4 has ~ Rise and Marie ~
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I've been itching for a good JRPG, the internet and you guys and every review ever says if I'm down with some real life and dating sim type stuff (I totally am) that this is gonna be my jam.

i've never played a Persona before but I checked out some videos and 3-5 look fucking cool as tits. So bombs away.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I've been itching for a good JRPG, the internet and you guys and every review ever says if I'm down with some real life and dating sim type stuff (I totally am) that this is gonna be my jam.

i've never played a Persona before but I checked out some videos and 3-5 look fucking cool as tits. So bombs away.
    P5 is the best entry point for Persona newbs. It also has some nice Jet Set Radio and Shenmue echoes, if that's your thing.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Despite the characters being mostly the same age as in 3 and 4, P5 feels a little more mature, at least as far as the end of the first dungeon.

I love kawaii tsundere uncle coffee man... also that prose-cute-or lady gives me Persona 2 vibes (as does "Joker" and the constant mentions of rumors)

7. Just beat Shido. Kinda disappointingly easy; the hardest part was just sitting still that long - motherfucker had five goddamn forms. I would've been pretty salty at one point if I hadn't been using an evil-proof persona, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. This game is so stylish just fucking everywhere. Music, art, voice acting, menus, battles, cut scenes, maps. Fucking everything is way better than other JRPGs I've played this generation.

I'm six hours in, haven't even stolen my first thing and I'm in love.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This game is so stylish just fucking everywhere. Music, art, voice acting, menus, battles, cut scenes, maps. Fucking everything is way better than other JRPGs I've played this generation.
    Any generation, really—at least in terms of the visual stylishness that's woven throughout the game. It's amazing how far ahead Atlus is in that regard compared to every other RPG company out there.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. I just finished the third palace. This game is too much game, but I can't say I'm bored yet.