Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 717192021

Thread: Persona 5 OFFICIAL THREAD (PS3, PS4)

1. What dungeon? Just want to know for sure.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Caroline will fill your hp/sp in the last dungeon. Though it may require some backtracking to get to her.

I maxed the strength arcana though, so that may have something to do with it. Don't forget you have quick travel in mementos.

3. Yep, was trying to avoide spoilers but int he true final dungeon you can heal HP/SP next to the Velvet Room.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Yes that's where I am. Didn't realize that. That certainly helps.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

5. Whew. Made it to the end. Just over 110 hours. Only maxed like 5 confidants, didn't come close to 100% anything. Long ass game. I didn't really feel like the game dragged or the pacing was off and only Kaneshiro's Palace really felt like unneeded plot filler, but it really is just too damn long for any game. I could have dealt with it being half that and felt very satisfied.

Still, great game. The presentation and style are second to none, and the dungeons were really well designed, which is the first time I've ever felt that about anything vaguely Megaten. The combat system is the best traditional turn-based J-RPG battle system I've played too. I enjoyed the hell out of it, it's just put me insanely behind on all my other gaming.

6. So I got confirmation the other day from someone whom I trust and who would know that this is coming to switch next year in an updated version with the announcement coming in the next few months.

I’m curious to see what will be added but I don’t know if I can play through this gigantic thing again. Then again it could be pretty great in portable mode
    Last edited by bbobb; 27 Dec 2018 at 03:41 AM.

7. Yeah, the rumors have been swirling for a few days now, with domain registrations and whatnot. I can't believe there were people doubting this after the Game Awards reveal. "Persona has always been a PS exclusive!" Yeah, and once upon a time Final Fantasy had always been a Nintendo exclusive, until it wasn't. The jackasses probably still won't shut up until the official announcement though.

And yeah, this and DQ11S finally getting (re)confirmed are great news for Switch owners who haven't already played them, but I can't see myself revisiting either of these behemoths for at least 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids