Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Action Figures/ Figurines / General Swag in Collector's Editions of Videogames

1. Best Action Figures/ Figurines / General Swag in Collector's Editions of Videogames

aka Nerdiest Topic In TNL History

I had a figurine of Big Daddy from the original Bioshock that was pretty nice

Looking forward (w/ FROTHING demand) to the Dark Souls II action figure

Think of this as like show and tell style, can I see your coolest action figures?

I gather Uncharted rolled out some decent ones

2. Punching puppet thread. I didn't get one of those, though. -_-

Did get a Raiho, though. http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...ouhe-thumb.jpg

I'd absolutely love to unload my SFIV Collector's Edition with the Ryu figure on someone. I think that's my last remaining mistake.

4. oh jesus, he did kill his wife...

The Ni No Kuni book is probably the coolest extra of any game LE or CE ever.

The other stuff is trash.

6. I tried to buy one of those books from Bamco Nandai Bamco at NYCC and they told me to buy the game again. This is after the Digital River rant that took so much effort to keep at "calm, rational complaint." I didn't get squat.

Then I bought Tales of Graces. I sure showed them.

7. The Fallout: New Vegas CE was really nice, with the poker chips and hardcover comic and... I don't remember what else, I'll have to go open it again. I think SSJN gave me a random Conan figure from that game, or it came with it when I bought it.

That MGR:R lamp looked pretty sweet, and I never tried it but I thought it was cool that one of those CoDs came with a remote controlled car.

DO WANT on the Dark Souls 2 CE.

8. SC5p2 headphones from the Japanese Dreamcast LE. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393454624215.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	73554
    The night vision goggles that came with one of the Calls of Duty seemed pretty cool in a world of stinky cloth maps and soundtrack samplers.

9. I've given away all my nerdy game stuff (warcraft sculpts, transformers, streetfighter stuff) except the 1/6 scale Mai Shiranui an ex bought while in Japan. It's based on Capcom vs SNK 2 when each company's artist did portraits for the other franchise. It's really nicely modeled and the face reads quite nicely and differently depending on the time of day. Little bit of sentimentality, especially since I know she (the ex) must have felt ridiculous buying and carrying this thing around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mai face.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	73555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maiondesk.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	697.4 KB 
ID:	73556

10. best angle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	73557