Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost my old accnt, now I'm back .. still gaming, still love 2D!

1. I could never forget any of you people! Ruhztee, I remember you now ^_^

Mode7! I'd seen your post at the Zero Gunner 2 board and posted a reply for you, but I don't think you ever did see it. I'll be sure to check out your scores here .. btw, you still chat with Skinny Puppy regularly?

Mah Man FX! I'm sending ya something if not this week, next. Hope you like it, if not then well .. I don't know .. hehe.

andyrose, those sure were the days for the DC board at Gfaqs weren't they? it's pretty ugly there now ... *sigh*

Tones!! of course I remember j00! Silverman on PSO, remember you were actually also speaking to my wife when she played for a bit? lol!

Firstblood!! can't believe you still remember me ^_^ Nice to see you too man. It's been a while.
    current gaming fix: Capcom vs SNK 2, SFIII Third Strike, Maximo, Sky Gunner, Zero Gunner 2, Radiant Silvergun, Blood Omen 2 LOK.

2. burgundy, you also hung around the DC board? NiCE!

thanks for the nice comments ... *feels head getting bigger* .. j/k
    current gaming fix: Capcom vs SNK 2, SFIII Third Strike, Maximo, Sky Gunner, Zero Gunner 2, Radiant Silvergun, Blood Omen 2 LOK.

Andy787 Guest
    Hey JT! Glad to see you found your way back (was it my post on MHQ that reminded you? )! Man, the old DC board was great, this topic is almost like a reunion Oh, and JT, if you have MSN messenger IM me at Andy78787@hotmail.com. Me and SP talk on there a lot, we could make a chat (we usually talk really late at night though, so if you don't see me on there during the day that's why). This topic reeks of coolness

I should thank the GameFAQs DC boards for me being here. Without it, I wouldn't have ever seen the post ECM posted regarding GameGo!, and well, the rest is pretty much history.