Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman: Arkham Knight (PC, PS4, One)

I respect that they're moving the date to make a better product.

Ubi should take some notes.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I respect it, but they pushed it back soooooo far. It's not like a month or even 3, they pushed it like 8 - 9 months. It made me sad, this was by far the game I was most looking forward to for the last part of the year.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. The trailer looks amazing and makes me want a PS4/XB1. But for whatever reasons, I enjoy watching the last 3 Batman games than playing them. Maybe the Batmobile section will make it more interesting.

4. Daaaaaayum that looks good. Maybe even good enough to preorder to play as Harley. Maybe.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Daaaaaayum that looks good. Maybe even good enough to preorder to play as Harley. Maybe.

Turning out a lot better than I expected. It will be worth the wait.

7. Delay it all they want. Make it perfect. I'm tired of all the glitchy bullshit these days.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Yeah, I already have too many games. Delay away pls.

9. I fully understand why Rocksteady won't be including Origins in a collection but I would love to have it added. It was clearly my favorite of the 3.

Build that PC you were talking about and you'll already have it remastered... probably for less than $10.