Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman: Arkham Knight (PC, PS4, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    It's almost like they have different taste than you. Crazy, isn't it?
    I like stupid games too, I just don't understand the hype for this one. They just added a bunch of stuff that doesn't look very good and all the old stuff is exactly the same as the old titles.

Rocksteady's been working on this since 2011's Arkham City. Lots of people (including myself) really liked that game, and here is a sequel where the developer is taking their time and, going by their track record, will probably be really fun to play, especially if you liked the last two games in the series.

It's not a mystery.

If this was some one-a-year AC bullshit I would say who cares, but it's a different situation. My only concern is their greedy ass publisher and how nasty they're going to try and milk the DLC after Arkham City.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I loved Arkham City. It was one of my favorite 360 games. Even taking that into account this one is not very exciting to me.

4. Since the first open world Spider-Man game hit so many years ago, I've been waiting for an open world game for Batman with the Bat Cave being a central hub and missions (Batmobile included) popping up on the Bat Computer letting you decide what to attack and when. This appears to be the closest thing to that dream yet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    So you want him to stick to his ethical code but the Batmobile is out of the question?
    How are the two connected? If we have to have shitty crappy Batmobile sections at least lets not include vehicular manslaughter in those parts. I'd like a game about a long standing character to maintain some ties to that long standing character.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. You're seriously still whining about this?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    How are the two connected? If we have to have shitty crappy Batmobile sections at least lets not include vehicular manslaughter in those parts. I'd like a game about a long standing character to maintain some ties to that long standing character.
    Doesn't the back half of your comment directly answer the question you started with? I mean, what is a longer standing tie to Batman than his Batmobile?

In open world Spider Man I could grab a dude, web swing up to a skyscraper, then pile drive him off it, hitting the ground almost a full minute later.

That was totally canon, right?

Pretend it's like the A-Team and have the criminals voice over the remnants of their car so we all know they're still alive.

9. Lest we forget.

That's based on the movie where he bombs an entire factory full of Joker's henchmen, though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery