Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182830313233 LastLast

Thread: Batman: Arkham Knight (PC, PS4, One)

1. The PS4 and Xbox versions were very solid and polished. For some reason people read all the complaints about the PC game and then thought all the versions were like that.

2. You did all the Riddler stuff? How do you solve that tower that is outside of the orphanage?

Sounds like you might be missing a gadget. You can reclaim one you had In Arkham City; you might have seen it on display somewhere.

4. I have all the gadgets. That one and the puzzle with the ball you have to move around with the electricity (it's a simple looking vertical maze) I can't figure out. Both use the car.

For the one outside the orphanage just pull out the blocks in the way with the car and then push the metal ball away by shooting the generator with the electric gun. R1 and R2 spin generators different ways and make them pull or push. Same thing with the other riddle.

6. I'm towards the end of the game and I just got the achievement for 10% of the Riddler trophies. Don't know if I'll be bothering to find the other 90%

Game ran fine on my computer and the tank battles only wore out their welcome towards the end where they throw like five at you in a row. This series has always been fantastic and this game is no exception.

I'm 75% of the way through New Game Plus for the last achievement I need for the base game. Really sucks they never came out with a proper GOTY edition. WB Games gets worse and worse as they push their gaas bullshit on everything. There was a GOTY release in Europe but the DLC was still a voucher and the case is the same except for a slip-on cardboard cover. Basically useless.

Anyone have any experience with the millions of DLC bits this game has? I'm moving on from it after this but I'll consider coming back to finish those off if they're worth playing.

The 2nd playthrough on Kinghtmare or whatever difficulty isn't bad at all since you keep all your upgrades and items. All the Riddler shit stays done, too. I really like this game and am fine with the car additions, it was neat working in tandem with the Batmobile for most of the game.

The detail in the city is so stupid and ridiculous. All the little things you can break with your car as you speed by, nobody ever paying attention to any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Case in Point: I'm looking forward to playing the Game of the Year Edition of this in 2017! It'll be a lot of fun.
    I have some bad news for you.

At least the season pass is down to $20 now?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I have some bad news for you.

At least the season pass is down to $20 now?
    Considering I still haven't beaten City this didn't end up affecting me! One of these days...

10. I’ve only played the game for a couple of hours. It’s no Arkham City, that’s for sure.