Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: BACK IN THE USSR --- The Ukraine Situation

  1. #1

    BACK IN THE USSR --- The Ukraine Situation

    Up to the second live-thread: http://www.reddit.com/live/3rgnbke2r...ciytwcxadi?t=t

    Russia's test-fired an ICBM this morning, let's start paying more attention to this. // Turns out that was a pre-planned test, nobody knew that morning though.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 05 Mar 2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

  2. Someone call the Professor to send in the tanks!

    YEEE-HAAWWWW!!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  3. Fuck you, hippie. There is television to watch, and video games to be played.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Fuck you, hippie. There is television to watch, and video games to be played.
    Agreed

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Someone call the Professor to send in the tanks!

    YEEE-HAAWWWW!!
    I'd probably do it if air superiority wasn't a thing.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Up to the second live-thread: http://www.reddit.com/live/3rgnbke2r...ciytwcxadi?t=t

    Russia's test-fired an ICBM this morning, let's start paying more attention to this.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/newsgon/s...n_name=newsgon

    Apparently a planned test, for what it's worth.

  7. Also, North Korea shot rockets into the sea during the oscars. They can reach targets in South Korea and Japan. Flex nuts.

  8. Their woodworking skills are really improving.

  9. #9
    you'd be impressed with what people can do with plywood if they really want to fuck someone up

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Mosquito

  10. Also, boats. Avast ye, son.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo