Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X Download Code

1. p.s. Do you really think the point of my post was that I NEEDED to sell a game for half of what I sell it for every other fucking day and saw an opportunity? I know you're not THAT daft.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 07 Mar 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: less than half, since I'm paying shipping.

2. Doesn't hand you the right to police a forum.

Quit fucking storeFRONTING.

3. I don't have a "right" to do much of anything I do around here. I do what I want and if I get punished for it, so be it.
    I was done with this by post 6. You've added to the shit pile, so congrats on that.
    We can continue this elsewhere or drop it. It's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Doesn't hand you the right to police a forum.
    This forum is pretty damn good at self policing, and bitch slapping people who come here to sell and add nothing else is a part of that.

5. Said my peace. Piss off please.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This forum is pretty damn good at self policing, and bitch slapping people who come here to sell and add nothing else is a part of that.

Spodaddy Join Date 24 Aug 2002

7. Spodaddy hasn't been a regular poster since 2012.
    And...
    Said my peace. Piss off please.
    Lies.

Spodaddy Join Date 24 Aug 2002
    Jartravian Join Date 26 Mar 2002

That guy's single post must have been phenomenally valuable to the community.

9. what happen
    Donk

10. I haven't been around a lot for the last couple years because I've been working 70+ hours a week building a business and sadly haven't had much time for games. I've had two 3DS download codes (Zelda and Pokemon), and I dislike digital copies of games, so I offered them up to TNL at a discount towards physical copies. This emo nonsense is reminding me why I tuned out in the first place.