Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling some fancy games

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Haoh, Duos are only that price on eBay, rx's especially since collector fucktards will pay that much for a useless controller. They're not actually worth that much.
    Totally agree.

I ain't hatin the player, just the game.

3. Dragon Spirit
    Neutopia
    The Lost Sunheart
    Mr. Heli
    Soldier Blade
    Final Soldier
    Super Star Soldier
    Don Doko Don
    Aero Blaster
    Hany on the Road
    PC Kid (Bonk)
    PC Kid 2
    Ordyne
    Chase HQ
    Salamander
    Son Son II
    Image Fight
    Daisenpuu
    KYUKYOKU Tiger
    Galaga 88
    AI Choaniki
    Genji Tsuushin Agedama

These are the PCE games I have. If anyone wants to buy enough of them it could be easier than individual listings. Lots of Toaplan and weird stuff like Hany/Hani on the Road. That game is super weird but really interesting.

4. Got any old GBC/GBA/DS rarities?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Got any old GBC/GBA/DS rarities?
    I don't believe so. I have Circle of the Moon GBA, Final Fight One, Fzero, Golden Sun, the GBC Zeldas and a couple of the Starfy games. What are you looking for?

6. Not a lot honestly, GBC Metal Gear Solid and GBA FFVI are the two big ones I'm looking for.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. oh man, i was already watching that Gunstar Heroes...mostly for the fruit roll up tho
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif