Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling some fancy games

1. Selling some fancy games

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cigsthecat

I'm starting to get rid of some of my rare/expensive stuff. Right now I've got Super Tempo, Ibara PS2 and Gunstar Heroes (with Fruit Roll-Up!).

Today or tomorrow I'm going to be adding my PC Engine Duo RX as well as some games. For the most part TNL has moved on from collecting this kind of thing, but if you know anyone who is interested let them know.

Those are pretty fancy!

3. If you are doing the rx as a buy it now, what price do you have in mind....

4. Somewhere between $500-$600. I have the box and manual.

5. Any games come with it at that price or that's just for the system/box

6. Not sure just yet. I could possibly toss in a game, I'll have to see what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    For the most part TNL has moved on from collecting this kind of thing, but if you know anyone who is interested let them know.
    That's what I assumed, and those of us that still care are from the old school and would never, ever pay near eBay prices for any of this stuff.

Then PaCrappa's thread happened, so who knows!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Not sure just yet. I could possibly toss in a game, I'll have to see what I have.
    Ah, there are a few on eBay boxed at $499.00 so $5-600 really isn't much of a deal. Not that you have to make a deal or anything.

Kinda miss my Turbo Duo, but the eBay pricing structure is insane.

Haoh, Duos are only that price on eBay, rx's especially since collector fucktards will pay that much for a useless controller. They're not actually worth that much.

10. It's worth whatever the market will bear. Believe me, I'd like to be in a position to offer TNL deals but I'm just not right now.