Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Top-down Gauntlet Game

1. I got it on sale too - then it went straight to that digital pile of shame that so many Steam sales end up in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. I like that indie devs can survive off people's slight interest followed by apathy during sales.

3. Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard...Elf?

4. You got a problem with that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Postcard.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	608.8 KB 
ID:	73699

5. Got it for $20 and played as Thor. There's a light slash and strong "cleave" attack (which can 1HKO enemies) as well as a Final Fight spin move- no life lost for using it, but it has to cool down for a few seconds after it's used. Thor can rush into a group of enemies to knock them down. The spin can be chained off a rush, or a leaping attack can be done once you unlock it.

The only gamepad supported is an X360 one, but I'm using a Logitech pad just fine thanks to X360 CE. Quick tutorial here.

Nope... You can't kill Death in this one. Just stay the Hell out of his way until he leaves.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 24 Sep 2014 at 06:01 PM.

6. This sounds pretty good. I'd rather have a console version with easy voice chat, but I might check out the PC version.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    This sounds pretty good.
    Really?

8. I like arcadey dungeon crawlers but I get tired of mashing one button. It sounds like there's a lot more going on (mechanics-wise) in this compared to a classic Gauntlet-type.

9. I watched the Giant Bomb Quick Look and my goodness that opening tutorial is shit.

Why does GAUNTLET need a goddamn hand-holding tutorial?