Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 March Madness thread

1. 2014 March Madness thread

lots of people just lost a billion dollars!

in the first game no less

2. LOL!

Also: UCLA is just good enough to give me some hope they can make a big run and just bad enough that I know they won't

I didn't fill out a bracket, since I didn't watch a single game this season, but I have a close coworker who is still perfect.

Also, I had no idea Scooby Doo was Albany's mascot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	399.png 
Views:	273 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	73741

4. You don't need to watch any games to fill out a bracket. It's basically luck, that's why it is so popular.

5. You know what I can't find though? How many people are still eligible in this damn thing

For as much press as it got, you think it'd be easy to find out how many survivors remain

6. It's a great PR stunt. Warren Buffett said that he would try to buy out anybody who was perfect up to the final four. The number he threw out was $100 million, but that's way too much. Really, let's say I am perfect up to the FF. He offers me $10 million now, $0 if I don't get the last 2 rounds right, $1 billion if I get them right. I'm taking the $10 million.

7. Yes exactly...it's a bummer though that we won't be able to see this offer at work because I think everyone will be out by the end of the S16 out early E8

It's a statistics nerd's dream, which is why no one has posted in this thread but us. Where is kof?

9. I lost my billion already. Thanks Ohio St.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. SLU came back from 16 down with 5 minutes left against NC State.