Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 689101112 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Unity (PC, PS4, One)

1. I'd probably feel pretty alright about getting the Season Pass if it got me Far Cry 4 and that downloadable AC game.

I've been busy so I kind of put this game away for a bit. I figure it'll be better once I come back to it than it is now anyway.

2. Finally got around to playing this. I'm liking it so far. Almost too much side stuff though. I may stick to the story.

Edit- turned it off for a bit to come back to an update. 40 fucking gigs!!! Lol!!

3. The 4.0 update is 6.5 gigs not 40.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. File size on the One is 40gigs and its downloading like it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    The 4.0 update is 6.5 gigs not 40.
    My update also says 40 gigs. I think you are pretty much re downloading the game with the new updates built into it. Hopefully it really does just overwrite the old file. 80 gigs would be retarded for one game.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. You're both wrong.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/...m:148-76770-32

Part of the team’s effort to enhance frame rate for players involves replacing and updating portions of the Paris city map where we are seeing issues. This explains the large size of this title update (6.7 GB). However, since a large portion of the patch replaces existing files the net increase to the game’s overall size will be less than 6.7 GB.
    Plus I downloaded it on PS4, which tells you the size of the file you're downloading. It was 6.51 gigs.

More proof this screen grab from Neogaf.

Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. They're not wrong. As quoted from the link you posted:
    We have received and confirmed reports that some Xbox One players who have previously applied Patch 3 are seeing a 40GB download instead of the expected 6.7GB download. Unfortunately, an issue with the patch downloading process is replacing the entire game instead of just the parts affected by the patch.

8. Microsoft needs to torch the Xbox One OS and start over. It's full of annoying dumbass shit like that. It disrespects users' time and bandwidth.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    They're not wrong. As quoted from the link you posted:
    The patch still isn't 40 gigs, its the Xbox One fucking up and redownloading the entire game. Still doesn't make the patch 40 gigs. Suck that they're machines are doing that, but again doesn't change the size of the patch.
    Where I play

10. They're not machines. They are people.