Thread: Assassin's Creed: Comet (PS3, 360)

Assassin's Creed: Comet (PS3, 360)

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Assassin's Creed Comet, the alleged Xbox 360/PS3 tie-in to this fall's Assassin's Creed Unity, will allegedly take place in North America, feature nautical exploration, and star a playable Templar.

GameBlog reported that Comet stars Shay, a sailor and Templar, which Kotaku corroborated with sources.

Kotaku also claims Comet will take players to 1758 New York, where Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's Adewalé, Assassin's Creed III's Haytham Kenway, and other familiar Assassin's Creed stars play various roles. Comet is, according to GameBlog, a direct sequel to Black Flag.
    Link

It's nearly impossible to get excited about anything on PS3 or 360 these days with the possible exception of Persona 5. If it is indeed a direct sequel to Black Flag, I'd be shocked if there isn't some re-release on PS4/One/PC down the line.

Ubisoft has done weird things before with previous generation games. Look at Splinter Cell: Double Agent on Xbox/PS2/Cube/Wii. It's a completely different (and, in a lot of ways, better) game than the 360/PS3/PC game and never got a version on later systems. This could be like that - sort of a last hurrah for the previous generation.

Whoa, I think an entire week went by without another Assassin's Creed game being announced. I was worried.

4. I'll buy this if you play as the dog from Full House.

I don't care enough to look this up, but how many games are there in this damn series? It's not even that old.

6. It'll become like Prince of Persia soon enough. UBI is good at killing their best franchises.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)