Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's been fun.......see you all later.....

zidane747 Guest

It's been fun.......see you all later.....

As you can tell by the thread title, I'm leaving. Yeah, you can start cheering now. I will probably stop by once in a blue moon, but I have to call it quits. The amount of flame and ridicule that I have garnered from a lot of members was just too much. I will not forget this place, as it is home to many, many great people/memories that I have had the pleasure of experiencing(those fake GF editors was classic ^_^). Despair, you were my best friend throughout all of this; never quitting on me and always defending me when I needed you. Johnny Undaunted, same to you. You were a good friend that I could always talk about MG or Konami if I wanted to, and to see who knew more about Metal Gear(me, of course ^_^). Nash, you were great too(even though that "rollin' rollin' rollin' " crap got on my nerves), and you will be missed as well. All the mods were wonderful, as were the admins. To those that will actually miss me: I'm sorry that I had to leave, but it was the right thing to do. I'm off to a place where ridicule for one's love of a game is not shown. That's right......Gamepro forums!!(j/k). EThugg, even though you were a pain in the ass, I still enjoyed your posts. Lucas, same to you, and Stibbons(although Stibbons got better with me these past 2 days). To all the other members here on TNL that I didn't get the chance of knowing: consider yourselves lucky; because I would've got you hating MGS2 as much as I talk about it. I am proud to have been a part of what TNL is(one of the greatest sites, and message forums, on the net), and proud to be friends with those around here. And with that, I say farewell. Goodbye to all at TNL. And that, like they say, is that.

Oh,and before I go, I have to do this:

:jest: :jest: :jest: (My 3 Jest Smilie Fest(TM))

......and................

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 ROXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGS2!!!!!!!!!!! MGS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOJIMA KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE TNL, I'LL MISS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zidane747

Nobody ever leaves.

How does that tail feel between your legs?

3. See you dude I will miss the discussions of DMC and MGS2 that we had back in the day

But lately with all this shit flying around, it was just stupid and pointless most of the time.

Good luck and have fun the the games

4. Just ignore them, it's their problem if tthey can't take differing opinions. *-neo

5. Eh, sorry to see you go. To be honest, I was never really annoyed with the MGS2 threads.

...Don't worry. My Virtual On fanaticism will throw me down the same road.

6. There's no classier way to leave TNL than by posting a farewell thread in the wrong forum.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. see you next week.

8. Originally posted by sleeveboy
    There's no classier way to leave TNL than by posting a farewell thread in the wrong forum.
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. awesome. well, with no zidane, there can't be an appreciation club. so i guess the avatar gets changed.

anyways, i just want to finish my post with something along the lines of...i win

10. Originally posted by sleeveboy
    There's no classier way to leave TNL than by posting a farewell thread in the wrong forum.
    pwned by Ivan