Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It's been fun.......see you all later.....

1. Yes!

Good riddance.

2. Originally posted by Ranji

There's something very rotten about how the absolute basest elements of our character are expressed as soon as we find an environment where there's no accountability and no risk of serious repercussion.
    How do you know we don't do the same things in real life? Seems you're making a pretty big assumption...

3. There's no classier way to leave TNL than by posting a farewell thread in the wrong forum.
    HA!

first time in a long time i've laughed out loud from reading something.

Zidane you're such a fake.

4. uh, i guess i should say something. ok...

later zidane. i thought you wouldn't let people get on your nerves anymore, but i guess not. oh well. in any event, just keep your head up high and keep...

rollin' rollin' rollin'!!!

5. Originally posted by Ranji
    Why ARE message boards so prone to negativity? Is it because it is JUST the internet, so people feel it to be a legitimate place to vent out all the frustrations and inadequacies that might otherwise build up within them? Has anyone here had a glance at the Yahoo! message boards lately? Every other post is a racist diatribe and vindictive assault upon another individual/group's very existence. And I know you're all well acquainted with Gamefaqs.com.

There's something very rotten about how the absolute basest elements of our character are expressed as soon as we find an environment where there's no accountability and no risk of serious repercussion.
    no its just in real life...the place outside the internet....i know of nobody who gleefully proclaims that they play games 14 hours a day, yet tells others that they are getting more pussy than most, jacks off on every hyped ps2 game and writes a fuckin vigil because people he cant see force him to "leave" a message board. sorry but if anybody gets mad or take anything from this board seriously then they're just sad. if thugg calls me a fag do i cry or start post after post about how it affects me...no. or if somebody says im stoopid for liking a game do i cry...fuck no. it's called maturity. it's dumb and the fact that all this was blown out of proportion is just a cry for attention. wah wah. if someone is a dousche to my face ill let them know. it just so happens there's a plethora ready and waiting on message boards all across the net. there were tims when ghouls and ghosts would just rip into me for NO reason on the GG boards. what did i do? IGNORED HIM. it's not a hard thing to do. gawd....i love how melodramatic this board has become lately.

*goes off to by the Thugg Shuffle movie*

6. Originally posted by EThugg

How do you know we don't do the same things in real life? Seems you're making a pretty big assumption...
    It was a general statement, hence, I didn't single anyone out in particular. But when you look across scores of message boards and chat rooms across the internet and find very similar amounts of invective, at levels which would be considered exceptional elsewhere, one begins to draw conclusions. Namely, that the internet is a haven for cowards.

7. Originally posted by Ranji
    I don't know who you're talking about, I'm just as much of an asshole in person. I've never said anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyone's face.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Hey cool, Zidane's gone.

Mega thanks to Aurora, MVS, Stibbons, and Lucas.
    It's a mirror image!

9. No, thank or damn LB and Stibbons, depending on your point of view. The 4 of us did the mock review and flame for that, while Aurora and myself had little, if anything to do with Zidane leaving.

10. I bet he comes back as a big tough Internet guy and kicks all your Internet asses.

G'nite, thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.