Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4555575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Major League Baseball Thread

1. Well, now I don't give a shit about the National League for the rest of the postseason.

2. Josh Beckett retired.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Well, now I don't give a shit about the National League for the rest of the postseason.
    I'm a NL guy all the way..but fuck Cardinals vs Giants. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm all for the Os or Royals winning it all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    I'm a NL guy all the way..but fuck Cardinals vs Giants. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm all for the Os or Royals winning it all.
    Yeah. I'll be happy with either team getting to the WS, I'm pulling for KC just a smidge more. Here's hoping 7 games and someone wins it via some small ball in the 9th of game 7 to advance.

5. the Mariners sure did blow it ;( I think they'd have had a great shot after all

Why Affleck wears a Mets hat in Gone Girl:

For a scene in the film, Affleck’s character attempts to lay low in a New York airport and needs a local baseball cap as part of his disguise. The script called for a New York Yankees cap but the Boston native said he just would not do it.
    I knew there had to be something positive about the guy.

7. Nice job Batman!

8. yeah but he is doing it because he didn't want to catch heat

not quite the same ;p

I just appreciate his hatred of the Yankees. I'd want him as a Mets fan every bit as much as I want him as Batman.

10. Royals defeat Yost again.